Imagine looking back at your life and realizing that many of the struggles you used to battle are behind you. Somewhere along the way, you have not only been given a fresh start by grace, but God’s grace has gradually transformed you into the person you’ve longed to be…that God made you to be.
Our culture has trained us well with well-known clichés. They aren’t true, but we’ve heard them for so long we often accept them as true. Cliches such as:
- If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
- We make money the old fashion way. We earn it.
- There's no such thing as a free lunch.
- There is no gain without pain.
- God helps those who help themselves.
This series will help you to understand how those sayings fly in the face of grace. You will learn how to be rescued from those lies and deal with the guilt that comes from them. You will grow in grace, be transformed by grace and ultimately learn to live a grace-based life.