WHAT WAYS CAN I GIVE?
- In Person: Cash or check during service
- Kiosks: Debit card in the lobby
- Online: https://bridgechurch.cc/give/
- Automated: Schedule automatic recurring donations using the online service
- Text: Text amount and fund name to (919) 514-1044
WHY WOULD I WANT TO GIVE ONLINE?
Security and convenience make online transactions an increasingly popular means of donating. Plus, The Bridge enjoys administrative savings as manual check processing and record keeping add up in a hurry.
HOW DO I GET STARTED GIVING ONLINE?
- Visit https://bridgechurch.cc/give/
- Select the “Give Now” tab. In this area you can:
- Make a new donation
- Setup and manage a recurring donation
- View your Giving History
HOW DO I TEXT TO GIVE?
- Text the amount you would like to give and fund name to (919) 514-1044 (Ex: $100 Goldsboro: Tithes and Offerings)
- If you are a first-time text-giving donor, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL
- Enter your credit or debit card information using the secure link
- Your donation will process and you will receive a confirmation text
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll be able to give by sending just one text with the amount and fund name
- Text “Funds” to receive a reply text including a list of the fund names to choose from
- Text “Reset” to receive a reply text that states, “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.”
IS MY ONLINE GIVING SECURE?
Yes. Every transaction is encrypted with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the same industry-standard encryption trusted for online commerce with world-class financial organizations.
MY USER ID AND PASSWORD ARE NOT WORKING AND THE PAGE LOOKS DIFFERENT. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
In September 2017, the online giving and kiosk service providers changed. Therefore, the page looks different and you will need to register as a new user the first time you give using the new service.
I DON’T SEE MY GIVING HISTORY IN THE NEW SERVICE. IS THERE STILL A RECORD AVAILABLE?
We keep a record of all giving transactions. This includes transactions made using the previous service. Also, you can expect to receive a giving statement from us twice a year, about mid-February and mid-August.
WHEN WILL MY GIFT BE DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT?
You set the date for when you want your account charged.
CAN I USE AN E-CHECK FOR MY DONATION?
You sure can! After logging into your online account, select the “Use Check” feature.
CAN I GIVE AS LITTLE OR AS MUCH AS I WANT?
Donations must be a minimum of $5.00 and there are no limitations on the maximum amount.
WHAT IF I MAKE A MISTAKE AND NEED TO HAVE A COMPLETED TRANSACTION REVERSED?
Contact the church office at 919.735.5411 or email@example.com immediately so your situation can be handled appropriately.