The Bridge is a place where you can belong before you believe! Where you’ve been isn’t as important as where you’re going. Come as you are- t-shirt, jeans, flip flops, coat and tie, whatever’s comfortable. Getting a life changing message is more important than fashion. Oh, and your kids will love it, too!
Here’s a list of what to expect when you visit The Bridge:
- Expect to see people just like you. You are not alone. We’re all seeking something. And there are always other first time guests, too! So take a deep breath, relax and enjoy what God has in store for you.
- Expect to be waved to in the parking lot! There are parking spaces reserved in front of the main entrance just for you!
- Expect to be greeted inside and to have guest guides show you around and help you get your kids where they need to be.
- Expect hot coffee, cold beverages and a variety of snacks.
- Expect us to sing songs to God about how much we love Him and appreciate what He did and does for us.
- Expect dynamic, cutting edge, powerful contemporary music.
- Expect to keep your wallet in your pocket when you’re a first time guest- the experience is our gift to you.
- Expect to complete a Connect Card so we can send you information!
- Expect energetic, compelling, practical Bible teaching and how to apply it to your everyday life.
- Expect to enjoy church rather than endure it.
- Expect your kids to want to come back. Tomorrow.
- Expect to pick up a gift on your way out!
- Don’t expect us to be perfect. We’re not. We make mistakes. We’re all broken people and God is putting us back together.