Welcome to the Bridge!
You're at the right place.
WHERE YOU BELONG
Whether you have been a churchgoer for years or this is your first church experience, The Bridge has something for you. Combining cutting-edge contemporary music with energetic, creative Biblical teaching, The Bridge offers a unique worship experience. If you have any questions or would like to speak with our staff, please call 919-735-5411
At The Bridge, we believe where you’ve been isn’t as important as where you’re going. Come as you are- t-shirt, jeans, flip flops, coat, and tie, whatever’s comfortable. Getting a life-changing message is more important than fashion. Oh, and your kids will love it, too!
Here’s a list of what to expect when you visit The Bridge:
- Expect to see people just like you. You are not alone. We’re all seeking something. And there are always other first-time guests, too! So take a deep breath, relax and enjoy what God has in store for you.
- Expect to be waved to in the parking lot! There are parking spaces reserved in front of the main entrance just for you!
- Expect to be greeted inside and to have guest guides show you around and help you get your kids where they need to be.
- Expect hot coffee, cold beverages, and a variety of snacks.
- Expect us to sing songs to God about how much we love Him and appreciate what He did and does for us.
- Expect dynamic, cutting-edge, powerful contemporary music.
- Expect to keep your wallet in your pocket when you’re a first-time guest, the experience is our gift to you.
- Expect to complete a Connect Card so we can send you information!
- Expect energetic, compelling, practical Bible teaching and how to apply it to your everyday life.
- Expect to enjoy church rather than endure it.
- Expect your kids to want to come back. Tomorrow.
- Expect to pick up a gift on your way out!
- Don’t expect us to be perfect. We’re not. We make mistakes. We’re all broken people and God is putting us back together.
Dynamic and soul-stirring worship music completes the weekend worship experience as we honor and praise our audience of One, Jesus Christ. Your heart will be touched and your life will be changed.
Where you’ve been isn’t as important as where you’re going. So come as you are—t-shirt, jeans, flip-flops or a coat and tie, whatever’s comfortable for you—receiving a life-changing message is more important than fashion.
Bridge Kids is open and we couldn’t be more excited! Kids’ ministry at each location is a little different; just know we are taking all the necessary precautions. Visit the Bridge Kids section on each location page for news.